188.8.131.52 Parameter Template
|For Standard||CTA v2.1|
For each parameter in the activity, describe its:
- Role provided by the parameter Title.
- Types associated with this parameter.
- AllowedKind (optional) indicates the possible kinds for this parameter. See 184.108.40.206.1 SubActivity .
- DataObjectContentType is used when the kind is limited to data objects and can also restrict the allowed object types.
- Use as input and/or output, based on IsInput and IsOutput information.
- Cardinality based on MinOccurs and MaxOccurs information (which are mandatory (1..-1) where -1 means infinite).
- Default value of the parameter.
- Additional constraint provided in free text form and targeted to be human readable.