19 DAS: Data Model
|For Standard||PRODML v2.0|
This chapter explains the DAS data model, provides a brief overview of the technology used to implement DAS, and explains how the technology maps to the data model. Specifically, it:
- Explains the DAS equipment data model, including the XML data objects and options for transferring the fiber optical path and DAS instrument box.
- Explains the acquisition data model, which includes:
- Specific optical path and instrument box for a particular acquisition
- The acquisition array data and options for how it can be stored
For more information:
- For a walkthrough of the worked example included in the DAS download, see 20 DAS Worked Example .
- For examples of other DAS data transfer configurations, see 19.5 Defining the DAS Acquisition Data (Raw and Processed Data) .