6.4.1 Production Well Test
|For Standard||PRODML v2.0|
Figure 6.4.1-1 shows the worked example production well test. Note these key points:
- Fluid component catalog and the references to fluid components work in the same way as other objects, such as asset production volumes as shown in Section 6.3.2 Worked Example Volumes Walkthrough and Figure 6.3.2-3 (purple box).
- Well test method and validation can be included (orange box).
- Well test reports flow rates rather than quantities (green box).
- A range of operating parameters can be included (blue box).
- The reporting entity data object reference is expected to be to a well kind of reporting entity, but this match is not enforced (red box).