6.4.4 Terminal Lifting
|For Standard||PRODML v2.0|
The terminal lifting example in the worked example is shown in Figure 6.4.4-1. This is a standalone data object with the following highlights:
- Fluid component catalog and the references to fluid components work in the same way as other objects, such as asset production volumes as shown in Section 6.3.2 Worked Example Volumes Walkthrough and Figure 6.3.2-3 (red arrows).
- Terminal Lifting has a loading terminal and a destination terminal. A tanker is involved in the lifting from the former to the latter (green arrows). These are data object references to the reporting entities for these objects.
- A certificate number can be added for the reference to the document defining the lifting onto the tanker.
- Note that reporting entity kinds are available for “oil tanker” and “tanker truck”, for ship and land (truck) transport.
- As an alternative to using a standalone transfer data object, transfers can be embedded in the periodic asset production volumes as a special type of disposition; see 6.4.5 Transfer and Terminal Lifting as Dispositions within Periodic Asset Production Volumes Reporting and Figure 6.4.5-1 .