18.104.22.168 Conflict Resolution: Frequent Exchange in One Session
|For Standard||RESQML v2.0.1|
Figure 22.214.171.124-1 shows an example workflow for resolving data conflicts resulting from frequent update and exchange of data models during one session.
The scenario is:
- Software A exports H and F in EPC_A.
- Software B imports EPC_A, modifies H.
- Software B exports EPC_B: F + H*, (where H*=edited H).
- When Software A imports EPC_B, it should have enough information to know:
- F has not been modified, and does not have to be reloaded
- H* is an edited version of H; there is enough information to let a user decide what to how to reconcile the two versions.