|For Standard||RESQML v2.0.1|
RESQML has two main ways of implementing geometry:
- When geometry applies to the specification of a representation, then the methods described in this section are used.
- When geometry valued point properties are to be attached to an existing representation, then a particular type of property (points property) is used. For more information, see 8.3 Geometrical Information Stored as a Property .
This chapter describes general methods. For details on how geometry is applied to specific representations or data objects, refer to these chapters:
- For earth models, see 9 Earth Model .
- For structural and stratigraphic representations, see 10 Structural and Stratigraphic Representations .
- For grids, see 11 Grids .
- For wellbores, see 12 Wells .
- For seismic, see 13 Seismic .