11.1.1 Business Purpose
|For Standard||WITSML v2.0|
The drill report object captures data for:
- All kinds of wells such as production, injection, appraisal, observation, etc.
- Main aspects of each activity performed on the rig daily, based on an extensive list of standard activity codes
- Information related to activities, such as: instruments or tools used, their measurements, test reports, and incident reports.
The fast and efficient of data provided in the drill report has these benefits:
- Helps rig site users communicate more efficiently with onshore asset and management teams and partners to promote safer, more efficient operations.
- Facilitates compliance to daily government reporting requirements.
- Improves capability for faster analytics, improved decision making, and performance optimization or enhancement.
- Helps improve asset performance through better understanding of key areas such as key performance indicators (KPIs), rig downtime, and rig utilization.
- Promotes safety through tracking human factors such as crew performance in executing required safety programs.