11.1.2 Data Model
|For Standard||WITSML v2.0|
Figure 11.1.2-1 is a UML diagram of the drill report. Key design features include:
- The top-level object is small set of attributes that identifies the report, for example: report interval (start and end time covered by the report); the well datum and the bit record.
- Required reference to the wellbore where the activity is occurring.
- Optional reference to the fluids report (see 11.3 Fluids Report 11.3 Fluids Report).
- Optional references to multiple (0..*) drill activities, to capture each activity that occurred during the reporting period.
- Optional references to status info.
- Optional references to other WITSML data objects that were created during the reporting period, for example:
- Trajectory stations