PRODML is an upstream oil and gas industry data-transfer standard for production management data. This domain covers the flow of fluids from the point where they enter the wellbore to the point of custody transfer, together with the results of field services and engineering analyses required in production operation workflows.
The following PRODML file resources are included in the PRODML download and are also now available from Energistics Online:
- PRODML Product Volume, Network Model, and Time Series Usage Guide.pdf
- DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing) Worked Example: http://docs.energistics.org/#EO_Resources/Worked_Example_DAS_v1.0.pptx
- DTS (Distributed Temperature Sensing) Overview: http://docs.energistics.org/#EO_Resources/DTS_Overview_v1.0.pptx
- PVT Worked Example:http://docs.energistics.org/#EO_Resources/Worked_Example_PVT_v1.0.pptx
- SPVR (Simple Product Volume Report) Worked Example: http://docs.energistics.org/#EO_Resources/Worked_Example_SPVR_v1.0.pptx
- WFT (Well Formation Tester) Run Overview: http://docs.energistics.org/#EO_Resources/WFT_Run_Overview_v1.0.pptx
|Std Version||Doc Version||Date||Summary of Changes|
Documentation update for version 2.0 of DAS content.